Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 4-8 workdays
- Order number: 160002030
Fate 8 has spoken: Let yourself be seduced into an energy-efficient run!
Once you've run the Fate 8, you're bound to fall under its spell! We have updated our neutral running shoe for all distances, and it knows how to play its charms to the fullest: The new Newtonium X cushioning is made of high-quality Hytrel® foam which returns almost all the energy you put into your run. In other words: The Fate 8 provides next level energy return!
With its comfortably softer upper, the Fate 8 encloses your foot perfectly, giving you exactly the level of security and freedom you want from a good running partnership. The combination of webbed lugs together with the XPS plate provide great pressure distribution and allow you to ease into a more natural and healthier running form. Fate 8 has spoken - get involved and you'll make a good pair!
It's all in the new Newton Fate 8:
- P.O.P 2 (Point of Power): The visible Action/Reaction™ technology of the shoe is the P.O.P 2 cushioning unit. The lugs in the front midfoot area make the force that acts on this area during the impact phase available again as energy for your push-off phase.
- New Newtonium X cushioning: The cushioning developed for the new 2022 Newton models corresponds perfectly with the P.O.P.2 system. The full -length, layer made of Hytrel® foam which returns energy quickly, allows you an extremely reactive, cushioned run without unnecessary energy loss.
- 4.5 mm drop: The slight difference in stack height between forefoot and rearfoot allows you to run more naturally which helps to improve your running efficiency.
- 250 grams weight: The light weight of the shoe makes your running style more dynamic and energy efficient.
- Tactical Flex Grooves: The flex grooves are tactically placed to mirror your foot motion and thus a dynamic running form.
- Gender-specific fit: The upper and last of the Fate 8 are tailored to the different foot anatomies of men and women.
The upper material:
- 3-D Engineered Air Mesh: The anatomically shaped, soft air mesh in the upper adapts perfectly to the shape of your foot and ensures a good foot climate.
- Seamless upper: There are no irritating pressure points or friction caused by seams with this upper material.
- Flexible lacing system: The lacing lies over the entire instep and can be easily adjusted individually. This gives you support and security and avoids pressure points.
- Anti-Friction Lining: The inner lining is soft to prevent friction and blisters.
Recycled and biodegradable features:
- Laces: 100% recycled polyester.
- Mesh upper: 100% recycled polyester
- Midsole: EVA with EcoPure®
- Lug membrane: Hytrel® with EcoPure®
- Outsole: Rubber with EcoPure®
The Newton Fate 8 is the perfect shoe for you….
If you are a neutral runner who likes or strives for a natural running style. With a 4.5 mm drop, the Newton Fate 8 has the highest drop in the Newton range and thus offers an ideal introduction to a healthier midfoot/forefoot run. But even as an experienced "natural runner" you can benefit from the great running features of the Fate 8, especially if you like to run longer distances.
The soft upper and insole are worth their weight in gold with every step. And the high energy return effect of the new Newtonium X cushioning gives you power for your long runs. But the Fate 8 is also happy to join in with fartleks & Co. It can get exciting with our new Fate 8 - so enjoy great rides together!